8/05/2011

VIDEO: PLEASE MR. PRESIDENT USE THE CHRIS MATTHEW'S JOB PROGRAM

I turned on my television this evening, as I do every evening in my home in San Antonio, Texas. On Hardball, Chris Matthews was discussing  my Governors Rick Perry's "Christian Prayer" event this weekend in Houston. Governor Perry is asking Texans to come together and "pray" for "God" to solve our problems.  But that's not what caught my eye.  This came next:  




Mr. President I don't believe any one's God will solve our problems.  These problems weren't caused by any God, these problems were caused by 8 years WE have allowed (and for some even encouraged),  Republicans to wreck havoc not only on our own country but on our whole world.  These problems are OUR responsibility to solve NOW.  WE cannot wait. WE are angry because WE are scared and WE are desperate. And now we are screaming out to YOU Mr. President,  Stop listening to your "handlers". Stop playing politics with the Republicans. YOU were blessed with a GREAT mind.  YOU have the opportunity to stop a GREAT deal of pain.  And YOU Mr. President will go down in history as a GREAT man.

No comments: