6/10/2011

To my Readers: Forgive Me if They Give Me the Good Drugs ( life saving medications) in the Hospital

Today Readers, I am having some minor surgery I've been putting off for months. The reason I've been procrastinating having it done for so long is, because in all honesty hospitals terrify me..  The only thing I find remotely positive about hospitals is they do give the best drugs medications to relieve pain and help me relax.   The bad news is these same drugs medications also make make me say and do things I would rather never be reminded of (if I even remember doing them in the first place). My point in telling you all this is I'm terrified I'll post something incredibly stupid and embarrassing while I'm still high as a kite. So if happen to humiliate myself while I'm drugged up and I'm not fortunate enough to remove this particular post quick enough,.I hope you'll understand why I'm making absolutely no sense (unless you happen to be high too).  Wish me luck.  Peace and Love to All.

P.S. I won't be posting much during my recovery but I do promise to be back.  I hope you'll join me.





.

No comments: